Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Brief Introduction

Who am I??
   This is Mohamed Badr from Egypt, a medical student and admired with forex.

Why I am creating this blog?
   I would like to transfer what i learned to as much as possible people like me, as if you became capable of forex, you will make a sum of money qualifying you to enhance your social status, and your entire life.

Introduction
   Well, did you surf the internet for making money before? Do you hear about people saying that they make a regular monthly extra income in addition to their salary, do you believe them, or just you have passed the subject? I have entered the field of profiting from the net from 3 years ago, and i tried nearly all the methods available to get reliable profit while i am sitting in front of my computer, i traveled through PTC, PTP sites, HYIPs, and affiliate programs, then i have settled on trading forex, i was really admired with its idea as i am adventurous naturally, so i decided to learn all and every thing about forex, and how does it work, now i am working in forex for 2 years and i still consider myself a learner as i am learning new things everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment